Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

For Mother's Day this year Kacey came up with the brilliant idea to blog about our recent family vacation to Mexico so Mom wouldn't have to.  If you wanna check it out go here: http://davidearlfamily.blogspot.com/2011/05/earl-family-cruise-intro.html

My mom decided a while ago that she didn't want any more presents for mother's day and instead she wanted us to share a fond memory from our childhood.  At first I thought that would make shopping a lot easier but I soon realized it wasn't.  It is so hard to think of a single fond memory of my mother, not because I don't have any, but because I have too many!  Anyone who knows my mom knows how much fun she is to be around so anytime I am with her is memorable to me.  Usually great memories are easy to recall because they are so much better than the average ones, but with my mom all my memories are great.  One thing I will always love about my mother is her sense of humor.  We have a very similar sense of humor and I love being around her because she not only laughs at my jokes, but she makes me laugh as well.  I am often impressed how she is able to laugh at minor setbacks and nothing seems to ever get her down.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing woman in my life.  I love you mom!  Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! I didn't even look for a blog post because I was so enthralled in my blog gift. Thank you, Brad. (To all the single ladies out there: If you want to know if a guy is a really good guy - see how he treats his mother! This one is a winner!! And he's available - unless you count Dori - the girl he was kissing in Mexico!!!)

    I love Brad!

    ReplyDelete